Famous singers people make fun of that I love with no shame
- •Darius RuckerHootie and The Blowfish put out Cracked Rearview the year I moved from Charleston, SC to Utah. This cd was a lifeline to a lost 15 year old southerner who was very homesick. I will forever love this guy for it. I listen to every album he releases. I don't want to hear anything bad about him. He is an angel.
- •Neil DiamondMan is a national treasure. How dare you roll your eyes at Sweet Caroline!
- •Garth BrooksYeah his music is kinda cheesy but it's also damn catchy. Also he seems like a genuinely good person. Nothing but love for Garth!
- •Michael Buble‘Listen to his Christmas album and don't feel cheery! I dare you!
- •Jon Bon JoviEven people who love 80s hair bands hate on this dude, or maybe that's just my husband. But either way, I love him.