Favorite Thanksgiving dinner foods, ranked
The food we always had every Thanksgiving when I was growing up.
- 8.TurkeyAlways over cooked and dry. Only saved by massive amounts of gravy.
- 7.DressingAlways tasted good but always either too soupy or too dry.
- 6.Green bean casseroleSoggy fried onions 😋
- 5.Broccoli casseroleBroccoli, canned soups, sliced water chestnuts and a shit ton of cheese.
- 4.Sweet potato soufflé
- 3.Potato saladAlways had this instead of mashed potatoes.
- 2.Macaroni and cheeseThe only time my mom would make it from scratch. It was always perfect
- 1.Pecan pieStill my favorite!