Favorite Thanksgiving dinner foods, ranked
The food we always had every Thanksgiving when I was growing up.
- •TurkeyAlways over cooked and dry. Only saved by massive amounts of gravy.
- •DressingAlways tasted good but always either too soupy or too dry.
- •Green bean casseroleSoggy fried onions 😋
- •Broccoli casseroleBroccoli, canned soups, sliced water chestnuts and a shit ton of cheese.
- •Sweet potato soufflé
- •Potato saladAlways had this instead of mashed potatoes.
- •Macaroni and cheeseThe only time my mom would make it from scratch. It was always perfect
- •Pecan pieStill my favorite!