Inspired by @Jenelle and @Dad3
- •Album:First: I got my dad to buy me Thriller in Kindergarden. The first I bought was probably Pearl Jam's 10, I think. The last was Bob Dylan's basement tapes. But cheating a little because it was a gift from my husband. I can't remember the last one I bought for myself.
- •ConcertFirst: my parents took me to see the beach boys in the 80s. By myself? Bush in '96. Last: I took my mom to see Zac Brown Band last spring.
- •Sporting event1st: Football game at my University. Go Bearkats! Last: Houston Astros, just this summer
- •MovieFirst that I remember: ET The last one was Pet's Life with my kiddos.
- •Something illegalFirst: weed Last: weed But to be honest, it's been a loooong time. Being married to a cop really puts a damper on doing illegal stuff 🙄😂
- •DateOh God, I'm still embarrassed about my first real date. I was 20, it didn't go well 😳😳😳. Last: dinner with my husband just a couple of weeks ago.
- •Traveled aloneFirst: I was 18 and flew by myself to South Carolina to visit a friend I hadn't seen in 6 years. Last: To my grandmother's funeral in Savannah GA, two summers ago
- •CellphoneFirst: one of those Motorola brick phones in maybe 2000. Last iPhone 6s
- •Halloween1st: clown. Last: a vampire, I think? Like in 2005 I love Halloween though! Just worry more about dressing my kids up than myself.
- •Skinny dippingOnly once late at night in a lake on July 4th. 2007