I may be failing motherhood
A Tiger mom, I am not.
- •I curse in front of my kidsNot at them. But in front of them.
- •I don't do crafty thingsPinterest can suck it
- •I don't care if my kid gets a B or an occasional (gasp!) C instead of an AI'd rather they enjoy school and learn to love to learn. Not obsess over grades.
- •Fancy birthday parties, no thank you!Again, suck it Pinterest!
- •I couldn't care less if my toddler learns to read before Kindergarden. And I'm not impressed if your kid did.Sorry. Not sorry.
- •My kids don't eat an all organic, preservative free diet.
- •I don't care if my boys are good at sports.If they just want to stand on the soccer field, looking at butterflies, that's cool with me.
- •I don't care if my kids are ever number one or a winner in anything.Maybe that sounds apathetic but really I just want them to be kind people and to enjoy their childhoods. I'm ok with competition. But I'm also ok if my kids aren't at the top.