If I Was a Disease and You Caught Me, These Would Be Your Symptoms
Inspired by @ShawnKelly
- •Falling hopelessly in love with every dog and cat you come across
- •You find yourself trying to hide your tears during movies. Even the happy ones. Especially the happy ones.
- •Get so lost in stories, the line between make believe and real gets blurry
- •You have an almost unbearable love for people with no idea how to relate to most of them
- •You develop an extreme aversion to small talk
- •You unexpectedly find yourself thinking Bob Dylan is probably the greatest poet, entertainer, musician of any generation
- •You find a way to sneak in something about Bob Dylan in almost every list you write
- •You find yourself dancing in the kitchen. Badly.
- •You cannot possibly function without at least 3 cups of coffee a morning
- •Become easily lost, even in a town you've lived half of your life
- •You have a weird desire, to use, commas, all the time, even when, they are not, needed
- •You find you're suddenly a proud Southerner who is simultaneously horrified by many other Southerners.
- •You begin eating a container of hummus a day
- •You find yourself feeling more connected to people on li.st than you do to your family and friends on Facebook