My Mantras: Quotes or Cliches I Catch Myself Saying Often
Thanks @Boogie ! I have been in a rut!
- •Sweet baby Jesus!I say this all the freaking time! It's not even an exact quote. It's my own condensed version but it works for so many situations when I'm perplexed or annoyed or anxious.
- •That's crazyWhat I say when I don't know what else to say. I say this at least 5 times a day. Every day.
- •C'est la vieI'm not French. Well I am far, far, far back on my mom's side, but still. And conveniently I got this from her. She said it all the time when I was growing up and it annoyed me. So of course I say it now🙄
- •It's no big dealAny time someone acknowledges I did something good
- •What the fuck?I've been saying this a lot since November.
- •No worriesAnytime someone says sorry
- •Oh well.Anytime something doesn't work out the way I thought it should or the way my kid thought it should.
- •I love you more!I say it to everyone who says I love you to me, especially my kids and husband. I don't feel bad about this one.
- •Fuck that!Also said frequently since November 🤷🏻♀️
- •HeeeeeeeeeyA long drawn out hey when I answer the phone and it's someone I know well on the other line. My husband makes fun of me for this. I'm southern. 🤷🏻♀️
- •You never knowWhat I say when I don't think what you're saying will happen, but you never know.