Other Famous Hillarys, Ranked (With The Understanding That I Am #1)
Thanks for the request @Boogie! This was fun!
- •Hilary DuffShe's too young, for me to have ever really paid attention to her. She was doing kid shows and stuff when I was already in my 20s. I get her confused with Mandy Moore.
- •Hilary SwankI like her! But she's usually in those hard to watch movies that are sad and make me think too much. So I don't see a lot of her work.
- •Sir Edmund HillaryHe was a badass mountaineer and I would see his tents for sale in Sears when I was a kid. That was cool. Also the only Hillary I had ever heard of until...
- •Hilary BanksFrom Fresh Prince! I never really had strong opinions about her. But it was cool to see a young, attractive female with my same name!
- •Hillary ClintonBill ran for President in 1992. The same year I was in 7th grade in a small, uber conservative private school. I was made fun of mercilessly for sharing the same name as Mrs. Clinton. They wrote Hillary Clinton on EVERYTHING of mine they could get their hands on! Did it make me hate her? Nope. The opposite. I credit those little shits for making me the Democrat I am today. Wish I could see their faces when she gets sworn in, in January. I'm looking at you Jimmy Icantrememberyourlastname 👀 😂