September in pictures
September was still unbearably hot but I've been slowly crawling out of my summer funk and here is the proof!
- •He was really proud of this brisket. It deserved to be documented 😏
- •Nutella attacked!
- •Movie nights...
- •I cut off about 4 inches of hair and it made me so happy!
- •Running for wine
- •Purple berries mark the end of summer, beginning of fall here in The Woodlands, TX
- •Because the kids begged we decorated the mantel on the first day of fall!
- •Rainy Sunday fort building
- •Goodbye September! Hello October! 😃🍂🎃👻