Stuff I can't live without
I mean, of course I could live without them, but life wouldn't be nearly as pleasant.
- •CoffeeI'm not coffee snob. Just about any brew will do, in large quantities.
- •Burt's Bees tinted lip balmRed Delilah
- •My kindleI want to be that person that only reads printed books...but the draw of immediate satisfaction is too much to resist. I mean, any book I want, at any time? Amazing!
- •Red wineI don't pretend to know anything about it. But I like it red, not too sweet, and plentiful 😃
- •Ponds cold creamIt's the only cleanser I've found that doesn't dry out my skin or cause acne
- •SpotifyI wish I could say I only visit independent music stores but the draw of immediate satisfaction is too much. Plus you can't take a record running with you.
- •My iPhoneI don't think this needs explanation.
- •Brooks running shoesThe most comfortable shoes I've ever put on my feet
- •Tomatoes from a farmer's marketI wish I could say, tomatoes that I've grown myself. I have not mastered the art of growing food. Flowers yes! Edible stuff, no. And the tomatoes you can find in most grocery stores are 👎.
- •Coloring booksSpecifically mandalas. It helps anxiety. SO MUCH. I can't meditate but I can color which is basically the same thing.
- •Burts bees hand salveMy hands are constantly dry. This helps.
- •Origins ginger soufflé whipped body creamLight, fresh, subtle scent and it moisturizes
- •Cholula hot sauce - chili garlicI put this on at least 1/2 of what I eat.