THINGS I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE I NEED TO EXPLAIN
Inspired by @ashleyanwiler who I share crazy similar things with. If we met on the street we would probably fall all over ourselves explaining the same things to each other 😂
- •That I'm a Christian, but also I know science is real and I'm a Democrat
- •Why I'm a stay at home mom and we aren't rich. And that yes I'm a feminist, I have a degree, and I've held real jobs before.
- •That I know my house is small, and only (gasp) 3 bedrooms, no formal dining room, formal living room or game room, but we like it that way.
- •That I'm proud my husband is a cop, but I also know there are a lot of problems with police in America.
- •That I got my tattoos when I was young.
- •That I eat a mostly vegan diet because of my high cholesterol. Not because I'm trying to be trendy, or different.
- •My awkwardness
- •My son's speech issues. He's smart, he knows exactly what you're saying, and exactly what he is saying, you just can't understand him. And yes he's in speech therapy.
- •Why my son doesn't go to "real" preschool this year or probably not next year either. He's got this whole speech thing we're working on...
- •That my boys (who look very different from each other) have the same biological parents. I don't explain it, per se, but I make sure it's known.