Things I'm into: summer edition
- •Binge watching Powerpuff girlsMy 7 year old discovered this. I'd never watched before but it's amazing
- •Swimming and more swimmingTexas is hot, y'all.
- •Going to the movie theaterMy 3 year old can now sit through kid movies at the theater! This makes me so happy. Going to the movies is one of my favorite things!
- •Barbecues with friendsThat turn into late nights with the kids running around outside or watching movies way past their bedtimes, making memories (I hope) they will treasure forever.
- •Farmers market for tomatoes and onionsI have a tomato and onion problem. I count down the days until I can get fresh sweet onions and real tomatoes each summer. So at least 2 times a week we drive 30 minutes there and back.
- •Making bruschettaGoes along with the ungodly amount of tomatoes I've been buying 😬
- •Stranger ThingsOn Netflix. It's so, so, so good!
- •The RNC and soon the DNCI'm a political junkie. Even with crazy Donnie. I can't help it. I love this stuff.