Things I'm looking forward to when I have teenagers
I'm only 5 years away from having a teen! Yikes! They grow so fast which is happy but also sad because part of me wants this season of life to never pass. But pass it does, so here are some things that will be awesome about having almost adult children!
- 1.Music recommendationsI need young ears to help me find new good music!
- 2.Books, podcasts, general pop culture stuff recommendationsAll the cool stuff they discover. I hope they will share!
- 3.Teenage boys eat!Or so I've been told. I have incredibly picky eaters. It will be nice to see them eat. Please God, let them eat! 🙄
- 4.They will be able to reach stuff I can't reachThey are both on target to be over 6 feet tall! That will be very useful.
- 5.Meeting the people they dateI know not all teenagers date. (I didn't) But I'm looking forward to seeing what kinds of people my boys find attractive!
- 6.They will be able to run errands for meTeen driver=free courier and errand runner!
- 7.They will be able to do their own stinky laundry!
- 8.They will be able to clean their own stinky bathroom! 🙌Praise Jesus🙏
- 9.Seeing what they become passionate aboutI just hope it's not limited to video games! 😳
- 10.Not having to worry about finding a baby sitter!
- 11.Seeing their senses of humor evolveMy youngest is already silly funny and my oldest is developing more of a dry humor. It's really fascinating to see how they find their funny!
- 12.Hopefully seeing them become kind, mostly happy, and hard working young men.That's all that really matters anyway. 💙💙