Things I've done in the last two weeks that I never thought I would do.
- •Cry over election resultsSad cry. I happy cried when Obama was elected.
- •Friend people on Facebook that I don't know in person yet
- •Join a planning committee for local political activism and take a leadership role
- •Plan to meet people I've only met on Facebook
- •Look for books that explain how to be an social and political activist.Thank goodness they are out there because I don't know what the hell I'm doing.
- •Call Senators and RepresentativesThank goodness for scripts to follow.
- •Tell my husband he doesn't have to like it, but it would be best if he pretends otherwise
- •Tell myself I don't have a choice. I can't leave this for others to do. I have children who deserve to grow up in freedom and peace.If I won't do it for them, how can I expect others to?