Things I want to do in the New Year
I'm not real big on New Year resolutions but it's been a tough summer and fall and I'm really looking to get things going again!
- •Get back up to running 20-25 miles a weekI had some major dental problems this fall(still ongoing) and I had to stop training for my marathon. Hoping after Jan 5th I'll be able to start training again. I probably will still have to postpone my marathon until 2018 though.
- •Start bullet journaling againI did really good for about 6 months with it. I love it! I fell off though in the last month. Ready to start again with a fresh shiny new journal!
- •Lose the 10lbs that crept back on in the last 3 monthsWeight gain mostly due to not being able to exercise for the past 3 months!
- •Go to CO next NovemberMy best friend is moving there! We plan to take the boys to visit the week of Thanksgiving. They'll see snow for the first time!
- •Read more booksI haven't read a real book in at least 2 months. Need to lay off news articles and read something that doesn't have anything to do with current events
- •At least start scrapbooks for my boys
- •Buy a new wardrobe that I actually like.Buy clothes that are my style, but don't make me look too much like either a kid or a slobby, middle aged stay-at-home mom (I'm actually both)
- •Make reoccurring hair appointments for every 2 monthsI like my hair short but hate going to get it cut.
- •Get professional family pictures made
- •Spend as much time outside as possible