Top 5 favorite fantasy book series, ranked
The books I have had the most fun reading.
- •Harry PotterI love Harry Potter. My life is better because I read these books. BUT, I read them as an adult and I just think you miss something if you don't get to read them as a kid or teenager. Can't wait for my boys to read them and see it through their eyes!
- •A Song of Fire and IceI am one of the few who doesn't watch the tv series because I want to read them all first before watching it. Ranked lower until I see how it ends. The last book was just ok. I hope he hasn't lost control of the story.
- •The Kingkiller ChronicleReally, really fun fantasy series. Eagerly awaiting the final book!
- •OutlanderI've been reading this series since I was 16! So, that's more than half my life. 😳 Each book in this series is good. Quite amazing considering the first was released in 1991 and the most recent in 2014.
- •The Dark Tower SeriesI wish I could read these again for the first time! Seriously the most fun, most heart breaking, best story I've read. Yes it shares similarities to LOTRs and others but King puts his own spin on the genre. I cannot say enough about how much I love them. 😅