Ways having anxiety is helpful
It's not all bad, I guess
- •Highly unlikely to leave the iron plugged in
- •Highly unlikely to judge you on your weirdnessI'm weird, you're weird, we're all weird!
- •I always use my seatbelt and my kids are always correctly buckled into their car seats
- •My hand washing game is strong
- •I get lots of exerciseBecause it helps my anxiety so much
- •My kids always get their flu shots and other vaccines right on timeWhen swine flu was first a thing, my toddler was one of the first 100 in our county to get his vaccine against it.
- •I'm punctual
- •I always finish my antibiotics
- •Highly likely that your companion animal will love me
- •Your kids too.They are so much easier to talk to.