What's your plan for Inauguration Day?
How's everyone coping tomorrow?
- •Me? I'm going to see Hidden Figures then probably drinking a bottle of wine. Cause you know, BALANCE.
- •I'm going to plaster my social media with people/things/orgs that are doing good work! Also will refuse to click/react to any news or social media articles about the inauguration. (Full details here: FRIDAY, JANUARY 20, 2017)Also, drinking a bottle of wine is not out of the question.Suggested by @sarahtee93
- •I am going to a very long boozy lunch with friends to keep my idle hands and mind out of social media. Then I'll take my kids and hubby out to Mexican food and let them order whatever they want. So basically booze and food.Suggested by @designordie
- •Go to work like every other day but wear my Women's March t-shirt & hope my students don't want to talk about the InaugurationSuggested by @kate81
- •I'm watching the inauguration. I have to see him getting sworn in with my own eyes or I won't believe it.Suggested by @lexie_elyse
- •Getting the hell out of DC. Wearing all black. Crying. Learning Russian. Donating to progressive causes.Suggested by @ameliaville
- •I'll be in the car, driving to the women's march in DC!! 👊🏼👊🏽👊🏾👊🏿Suggested by @sarahsolene
- •Working. I'm gonna wear all black for two reasons. 1) I'm officially in mourning 2) I am restarting the black panther party, Dallas Chapter 👊🏽May put Twiggy in a black dress with veil too, for the death of our country. But at least I won't be dramatic, or overreact.Suggested by @Boogie
- •I'm with @sarahsolene. I'll be in the car on the way to the Women's March. ✊️💪. I haven't decided whether I'll be able to bring myself to listen to the speech on the radio.Suggested by @jenniferm
- •I'm going to get super plastered and then cry myself to sleep probablySuggested by @SarahMoore
- •During the swearing in I imagine I'll just be swearing. Loudly! I might even make up some words just for the occasion.Suggested by @Melodie
- •I definitely won't be watching the Inauguration.Beyond that, I plan to just survive the day. Probably make and eat some funfetti cupcakes. Finish up my signs for Saturday's march. Maybe watch the Hunger Games movies for the third time this week.Suggested by @MissJess
- •🎉turning 35🎉 (😕 what a freaking day for it)Media blackout; no news for the day. It'll just help with my peace of mind. Get the kids off the school, then try spend the morning doing my fave quiet alone-time non-errand things: yoga, coffee, writing, hopefully a record store run. If it's not raining too hard, afternoon hike with kids.Suggested by @dreadpiratemama
- •Grocery shopping, bank trip, laundry.I fought against the forces Trump is propelling before his presidency began. I will continue to fight. I'm not going to let myself believe that this is the end of the world. (Although a smaller, weaker part of my heart is mourning the very real death of the American Promise.)Suggested by @allisonlantagne
- •I will be protesting at the inauguration!! #notmypresidentSuggested by @twisty
- •Found this on the lovely internet 😀Suggested by @Boogie
- •I will be helping to make signs for the LA march and then I will be drunk.Suggested by @veshecco
- •Focus on @dreadpiratemamaHappy bday to this amazing woman!!!!Suggested by @karlalucia