Why I like Tim Kaine
I knew nothing about Tim before Hillary picked him as her VP. But after reading his Wikipedia page and a few articles about him, I've got to say I like what I'm seeing!
- •Young Tim Kaine was hot!Sorry just putting that out there first 😁
- •He's fluent in Spanish
- •He's been married to his wife since 1984
- •His oldest son is a Marine
- •He's belonged to the same congregation for over 30 years
- •He plays the harmonicaWonder if he likes Bob Dylan?
- •The New York Times wrote "He's an old fashioned liberal driven by Jesuit ideals"You mean a Christian who isn't part of the Right? 👍
- •He practiced law before getting into politics and specialized in fair housing law
- •He's never lost an election
- •Although personally anti-choice, he supports Row V Wade and thinks the government should stay out of it
- •Also personally anti-death penalty but oversaw 11 executions while Governor of Virginia
- •He's not as exciting as Warren, Castro or Booker would have been, but he's smart, pragmatic and will get the job done.
- •#imwithhimtooLooking forward to seeing him wipe the floor with Pence tonight 💪