Why I Love Being a Mom of Boys
I know girls are amazing too, I am one! Boys are not appreciated enough for what they are. They are told by society to sit still, be quiet, don't make a mess, don't be rough, don't be boys, basically. It makes me mad. And obviously all boys are different and many girls have these traits. This is just my experience.
- •They love their mommas! They love their daddy too of course but I think there is a special connection between moms and their boys.
- •They are bundles of energy and see the world through a lens of excitement
- •Super heroes!
- •They love to make messesAnd get dirty
- •They don't care about clothes other than wanting to be comfortable.
- •Farts are funnyAnd all bodily functions
- •They love bugs
- •They have big imaginations. Whole worlds come together in their heads.
- •They are curious
- •They are kind, often at unexpected times.
- •They can turn anything into a weaponIngenuity!
- •They love to try new things.
- •They run for fun.
- •They love camping and sleeping outsideSpecially the part where they get to pee on trees.
- •They don't hold grudges
- •They have made me a minimalistBecause I haven't bothered to replace what they've accidentally broken.
- •They can build stuff out of anything