Why I Love Being a Mom of Boys
I know girls are amazing too, I am one! Boys are not appreciated enough for what they are. They are told by society to sit still, be quiet, don't make a mess, don't be rough, don't be boys, basically. It makes me mad. And obviously all boys are different and many girls have these traits. This is just my experience.
- 1.They love their mommas! They love their daddy too of course but I think there is a special connection between moms and their boys.
- 2.They are bundles of energy and see the world through a lens of excitement
- 3.Super heroes!
- 4.They love to make messesAnd get dirty
- 5.They don't care about clothes other than wanting to be comfortable.
- 6.Farts are funnyAnd all bodily functions
- 7.They love bugs
- 8.They have big imaginations. Whole worlds come together in their heads.
- 9.They are curious
- 10.They are kind, often at unexpected times.
- 11.They can turn anything into a weaponIngenuity!
- 12.They love to try new things.
- 13.They run for fun.
- 14.They love camping and sleeping outsideSpecially the part where they get to pee on trees.
- 15.They don't hold grudges
- 16.They have made me a minimalistBecause I haven't bothered to replace what they've accidentally broken.
- 17.They can build stuff out of anything