I teacher 7th graders ELA... I love it (I'm aware there is something slightly off about me), but I also have some daydream jobs
- •Soap opera writer (only for Days of Our Lives though. I'm loyal)
- •Breastfeeding Assistant (for lack of better word). I would love to help women nurse- like have a 24 hour hotline where they can call me and I'll listen to them cry and try and help.
- •The kind of writer who is reclusive and writes one really good, critically acclaimed book that moody college students love.
- •The kind of writer that cranks out at least a book a month. The one that writes a kid's series like The Baby-Sitters Club and has kids write fanmail to them and I'm so busy writing I have a standard reply letter to my adoring eight year old fans.
- •Someone who sits in a room and scores on-demands all day and/or critiques common assessments. I envision this job has me alone with my favorite fast foods and an arrangement of mechanical pencils.
- •A teacher who taught 20 plus years ago, knowing what I know now, who doesn't have quite as much BS to do and actually gets to teach kids.
- •A Real Housewife, but not the star, just a friend of the housewife. I want to go to parties and know drama, not be no drama (sorry Kandi). I'm open to bar at bottom of screen saying I'm a friend of Lisa V. Close enough where I still get to have a rich husband and be a kept and appreciated woman. For once I'd like to be like Nene and be the Jones'.