First Songs I Memorized (by Taping Off Radio on Cassette Tape and Taking Notes)
Circa 6th grade (well I veered into at least 9th grade by the end of list) in 90s
- •"Mr. Jones"
- •"Breakfast at Tiffany's"As I recall, I think, we both kinda liked it
- •"A Long December"I guess I had a thing for Counting Crows?
- •"Building a Mystery"I actually think the Sarah Mclachlin phase was from taking notes off CDs in high school possibly
- •"Shit Towne"Yeah, I'm veering off course. This was definitely me thinking I was edgy in high school.
- •"Good Intentions" and "In My Room"Pretty much the entire "Friends" the TV show soundtrack. I thought I was really cool for having this soundtrack.