7 Items of Clothing Worth Buying in Multiples, Imho
My theory: anything flattering and multi-purpose, meaning you can wear on a variety of occasions.
- •Madewell High Riser Skinny Skinny Jeans in blackAffordable (under $100), flattering on everyone, high enough to guarantee no muffin top, ever. Sexiest worn cropped just above the ankle, and paired with heels. http://bit.ly/1Bn0dfA
- •Commando Matte Opaque TightsThese super dark tights are the Hanky Pankys of tights: the waistband never, ever, ever digs into your sides or stomach, ever. http://bit.ly/1FmSRib
- •Sophia Webster Lola PumpsAs mentioned in another one of my lists, there are a relatively reasonably priced pointy-toe heel, always available in an of-the-moment color or print. A 80mm heel means you can wear them for ages/walk miles. http://bit.ly/1Bn0aR0
- •J. Crew Wool Tippi SweaterI have like 9 million of these, in so many colors. It's thin, but sturdy, has flattering, three-quarter length sleeves, and is the perfect work sweater. (Especially Hitchcock heroines are your style icons = me.) http://bit.ly/1FmSRil
- •American Apparel Tri-Blend TanksIdeal for working out, dates, and wearing to bed, these casual tanks are my weekend/off-duty mainstay. Best in Athletic gray, IMHO, or charcoal gray. http://bit.ly/1Bn0dw1
- •ASOS Bardot Midi Skater DressAvailable in many styles, materials, and fabrics, this is my go-to weekend/casual dress. It's off the shoulder (which is faltering on everyone), has a sort of built-in double later top (no bra, suckers!), is machine washable, and has a flattering full skirt. Oh, and it's usually about $50.
- •The Row T-ShirtsAre they crazy expensive? YASS. Do they make everything look better? Also YASS. I have sale alerts on them, always, and try to own as many as possible. I have never regretted it.