Jon Snow Cones: Potential Got-themed Ice Cream Flavors
Game of Thrones season premieres call for #dadjoke-worthy homemade ice cream flavors. Please help me + @jonathan create the ultimate options for a real-life dinner party?
- •Jon Snow ConesSomething rolled in white sprinkles for that I-live-in-the-North REALISM.
- •Red Velvet WeddingPretty sure you get this one. Needless to say, it slays.
- •Little ButterfingerVanilla with a sinister amount of Butterfinger chunks mixed in. Even Petyr would approve?
- •Imp Chocolate ChipI don't know if Tyrion Lannister is into mint, but let's just assume. Alternative name: Mother Of Dragons Mint Chip.
- •Arya Stark ChocolateI'd actually like this to be a dark chocolate rocky road, because that girl has sure not had a smooth path.
- •Jaime & Cersei SwirlTwo flavors that are related and weirdly good together?
- •Khalisea salt and caramel.Suggested by @MissBicks
- •The Maester MixVanilla ice cream with chocolate chips, pretzel nibs and finished with just enough Milk of the Poppy to numb any pain and have you sleeping through winter.Suggested by @LeighBelz
- •brienne of tartcreamy, tangy and a little bit tart. great topped with fresh fruit.Suggested by @lindsaygelfand