The Best Fancy Shoes for Girls With Not-narrow Feet
My mom calls my feet "little shovels" because they are short-ish & wide-ish. Despite this, I wear pointy pumps 24/7. Here are some chic brands that are comfortable & cool, tho not cheap. (Sorry!)
- •FendiThe brand's timeless pump in tomato red is my secret obsession because it comes with what feels like a super padded insole. All of their shoes do, actually. The one thing I don't like is that many styles have an obvious/not cool logo, but if you can avoid that, your feet (and wardrobe) will thank you.
- •GivenchyThe only thing I regret about buying Givenchy's suede, zipper-detailed 80mm pumps is that I only bought one pair. They were my go-to shoes for all occasions until I ran them into the ground. But every style I've ever tried on is pretty damn comfortable and chic too, so the brand gets two thumbs up from me.
- •Gianvito RossiThis is *the* fashion girl shoe brand right now, and the timeless pointy-toe pump isn't crazy-narrow. More comfortable than the Manolo BB Pump (which I need slightly stretched for max/ideal comfort), but similar in style, they're definitely worth checking out.
- •Sophia WebsterParticularly the Lola pump, which is one of her classic, redone-each-season styles.
- •ChloeI have owned approximately 10 pairs of Chloe sandals, boots, and wedges over the years and have loved all of them to pieces. The wood-heeled styles hold up very well over time, and the toe box is always comfy, even on a 5-inch wedge.