Things I Think When My Phone Rings
Once upon a time ago, I lived for my home phone. Now, I fear it. But that said, I have the world's cutest phone, so I think we are working our way back to each other, slowly, but surely.
- •Look how darling it is!
- •Oh no, did someone die?
- •How rude, just text my cell.
- •I'm in trouble.With whom? I'm not sure. Just I always jump like I did something bad.
- •They found me!Who is they? I have no answer for this.
- •How does anyone even have this number?
- •Oh crap, leave me alone.
- •Run away! (Said in Monty Python and the Holy Grail voice.)
- •By this point it usually has stopped ringing.
- •The end.