Things You Can Use in a Pinch if You Run Out of Dry Shampoo
- •Baby powderBest for peeps with light hair, as most of these are. Sorry brunettes.
- •Translucent face powerYa know, the loose kind. Dust your part with a big fluffy CLEAN blush/powder/bronzer brush lightly dipped in loose powder.
- •Salt sprayIt's drying, which is what you need, you oily-rooted monster!
- •Cornstarch or baking sodaNot sure why you have these but not dry shampoo, but hey.
- •FlourEveryone has flour, right? Yes, no, maybe so?
- •Or just wash your hair.It doesn't take *that* long.