Ways I Know, as Your Boss, That You Are Hungover
It takes one to know one.
- •FaceTwo words: dehydrated skin. Moisturize, yo.
- •HairOily bedhead, I can see your cowlick, or needs a brush: take your pick.
- •Lunch orderKale-salad girl eating a cheeseburger or equivalent? Silly rabbit.
- •AlphetNormally on-point ensemble, suddenly super casual? Or vice versa? Ha.
- •HatThis was my old trick.
- •SlowI know how long it takes to get out of a chair. And it's not that long.
- •Number of non-alcoholic beverages on your desk.Two or more? Hung. Unless you're a beverage slut like me and always have water, coffee, Diet Pepsi, and a juice within arm's reach. Which is rare.
- •ScarJo voiceBar screaming takes a toll on the ol' vocal cords. Or so I hear...
- •Visible wristbands/bar stampsPlease, amateur, take/wash it off!
- •DrunkstagramPosting late-night party pics? Busted!