I WAS IN BOSTON THIS PAST WEEKEND. HERE IS WHAT I ATE.
Disclaimer: all food was accompanied by friends and sharing.
- •SonsieLunch the first day I got here. Got a spinach, ricotta, feta and garlic pizza.
- •Sunset CantinaLate night snack. Got THE BEST NACHOS IN THE WORLD.
- •The Friendly ToastBrunch. I got an egg and cheese biscuit. Also shared a blueberry pancake and fries with my friends.
- •Myers and ChangBest meal of the weekend by far. My friends and I got a lot of stuff and split it. Included: sweet and sour Brussels sprouts, spring rolls, chicken and waffles, beef and broccoli noodles, edamame dumplings and the best cocktail I've ever had: a blood orange margarita with sriracha salt on the rim.
- •T. Anthony'sThe late nite Mecca at BU. Cheese slice and shared mozz sticks. Unreal.
- •Sweet Cheeks QThe BEST barbecue outside of Memphis, and I stand by that. We got a bucket of biscuits to share and then I got some pulled chicken, Mac and cheese and a Brussels sprouts salad.
- •La Dolce VitaAll Italian food in the North End is good, but my friend has a particular love for this place so we went here. I got gnocchi and it rocked.
- •Anna's TaqueriaThe last meal. Can't leave Boston without it. Got a burrito and it was heavenly.