My Favorite Apps
Ranked by love, not by frequency of use.
- •Leisure. I really love this photo album I can take with me.
- •Leisure. Still the most efficient way to keep up with acquaintances and catch up on news and gossip.
- •List AppLeisure. New, fresh, and while photos are encouraged, feels like a place where thoughts are most valued. Great for comedy, fun facts, and interesting reads.
- •My Fitness PalProductivity. Great app to help maintain a healthy diet. More than a calorie counter - helps balance nutrition, plan meals, and keep recipes.
- •Money MonitorProductivity. Create budgets, monitor spending, and keep an eye on your accounts. Requires diligence!
- •IMDBLeisure. Keep an eye on release dates and view trailers. Eating a movie after watching offers me a sense of closure.
- •Happy ScaleProductivity. Keep an eye on your waistline with this friendly graph. It predicts your weight loss trajectory, and if you've gained, basically lies to you.
- •GoodreadsLeisure. Find new books, monitor release dates, keep an eye on favorite authors, and rare books you've read. Extremely comprehensive database.
- •RuntasticProductivity. Monitor your exercise! Best feature: mapping your walks.
- •Leisure. Excellent time-killer. It's like a personalized magazine.
- •Next IssueLeisure. Hundreds of magazines at my fingertips! Worth the monthly subscription just for Cosmo and Women's Health.