TOP 5 FAVORITE BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN AND THE E STREET BAND CONCERTS I'VE ATTENDED
Typical Bruce fan. Been to numerous concerts since 1980. Yearly pilgrimage to Asbury Park and the Stone Pony.
- •Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale NY 12/31/80Best concert I've EVER been to hands down. Lousy seats. Lousy venue. Didn't matter.
- •XL Center, Hartford, CT 10/25/12First time in the pit, standing directly in front of Steve Van Zandt. Bruce winked at me. Closest I'll probably ever come to actually meeting him 😢
- •Fenway Park, Boston, MA 8/15/12I hadn't seen Thunder Road performed live (my FAVORITE song) in years. In fact, if you went to a show with me, you were guaranteed NOT to hear it. He opened this concert with it, singing it just with Roy Bittan accompanying him. Best of all, I got to share the experience with my son who has been listening to Springsteen since he was in the womb. And he was wearing my vintage shirt.
- •Shea Stadium, Flushing, NY 10/4/03I've been a long suffering Mets fan since childhood so it was wonderful being on the field dancing away to the the E street band, Bob Dylan and Gary US Bonds
- •Continental Arena, East Rutherford, NJ 8/7/021st show of the Rising Tour. Very emotional for me for numerous reasons. What I particularly loved is how the song "My City of Ruins", written about the blight in Asbury Park, NJ, perfectly reflected the state of my favorite city in the world, New York City. Thanks to Bruce and the band, the Rising tour was a true beginning of a city and its people healing.