WHAT I'M DOING WAITING AT THE SERVICE STATION FOR OIL CHANGE & NY STATE INSPECTION
My 1st list 👍🏻😊
- •Listened to last 1/2 hr of GMA and now Live with Kelly & Michael. Seen the surprised looks of couples finding out the sex of their baby live by balloons, interviews with Adam Sandler & Cara Delavigne & watched some moronic "face off". I now remember why I NEVER watch morning TV.
- •Counting the numerous people gravitating to the Keurig machine and grab bagels like its the zombie apocalypse. I don't eat carbs. Not happy.
- •Tried to find out how to book trip to Cuba on Jet Blue for Xmas vacay. Cuz, hey, why not?
- •Attempting to keep my cool as I watch entire service dpt head to the coffee truck.
- •Trying to now ignore Rachel Ray show's discussion on "weight loss warriors". Do they not understand how freaking hungry I am as I watch the zombies chow down on their bagels?
- •Made phone call to power dept to find out if power came back on in my house. Who doesn't love waking up to a blackout?
- •Can't get the words "sauce on side" out of my head. Can't turn off damn TV or lower the sound.
- •Watching the minutes of my life tick away. I've lost almost 2 hrs that I won't ever get back and car still not ready.
- •Having an allergy attack. Coughing my brains out. Getting evil looks from the zombies.
- •Missing the Howard Stern Show's interview with Jason Ellis because I stupidly forgot my headphones.
- •Feeling the need to punch the dude on the TV screen who keeps talking about wine, cocktails and cheese melts.
- •Realizing "the list" is a hell of a lot of fun! Better than me venting on Twitter with only 140 characters.