Hitha's Top 5 Taco Bell items
But really, the entire menu is the 💣
- 1.TostadaA oft-forgotten item that lingers somewhere in the value menu and plays second fiddle to its popular cousin, the Mexican pizza, this is always a must-order for me. When I was a kid, my mother used to bribe me with the promise of a cheesy, gooey tostada upon a successful (by her terms) classical Indian dance class. The nostalgia runs deep with this dish.
- 2.Sauce packetsI'm pretty sure Indians invented "I got hot sauce in my bag, swag". My people can't go to a Taco Bell without requesting a bag filled with these little packets. My favorite - fire.
- 3.Spicy chicken burritoA temporary special I miss desperately. TBell - please bring this back.
- 4.Mexican Pizza.Because it's just so good. This one is my husband's favorite.
- 5.Bean and cheese burrito with FRESH beansThere's a difference. I promise.