IF DRAKE'S 'VIEWS' WAS A 10-TRACK ALBUM, HERE'S WHAT IT SHOULD BE:
Despite selling over a million records in less than a week, Drake's Views has been met with mixed reviews from publications, critics, and fans. One of the biggest issues expressed with Views is its length as it features 20 tracks, topping the 82 minute mark. If the album was chopped in half, here's what the album should be:
- •Keep The Family CloseDrake at his most vulnerable ever floating over incredible cinematic production.
- •U Wit Me?Standard Drake song that samples DMX at the beginning.
- •HypeDrake reminds us that he's not too shabby at this rapping thing and delivers an 'IYRTITL'' type song.
- •With YouPARTYNEXTDOOR leads the charge on this catchy anthem.
- •Feel No WaysGroovy colorful production that challenges Drake and he rises to the occasion.
- •Weston Road FlowsLaid back, reminiscent Drake is typically a good Drake.
- •RedemptionA polished R&B cut that scores high on lyrics, melodies, and production.
- •ControllaSong that will run the summer #1 .
- •One DanceSong that will run the summer #2.
- •ViewsMuch in the lane of his previous album outros (i.e. 6PM In New York). Not as strong as those but this features some of the album's best bars.
- •Bonus: Hotline Bling