Remembrance of the glory days, ranked worst to best
  1. Big mouse
    9f8677fc ee14 4a43 b3cb affba93af209
    This part was hell. I did it for four years, the bottom of the costume had an actual hoola hoop in it and all we were there for was to lift up the lead
  2. Chinese lead
    74e44fd0 b95e 4335 9c92 46c7d4f1a567
    This part and all of its choreography was kind of racist and also it was my shortest country lead, and therefore irrelevant
  3. Angel
    11a29155 65e9 4f49 94ad 736b7bf27cef
    This was my first part ever and I did the show with the stomach bug. Which is something I would never do now, so basically my character and will power has just gotten worse with age
  4. Candy queen
    5af4a87b dbc4 4abf a340 beb5575aa8d5
    95% of the role is butt kicks and the other 5% is split between smiling and clapping. What's not to love
  5. Windup doll
    19097b3f cc0c 4ff1 a38f 8baca282174b
    This was a 32 second (yeah that's right I timed it) solo, and at the end I had to hold the same pose without moving for 5 minutes. It was a wild time
  6. Snow queen
    Dd90a9da 955a 465a b7ef 7dfa53bc4f0e
    Less of a snow "queen" more of a snow hitler, if you don't follow my timing you are dead
  7. Dream fairy
    82b34c5f 071b 4091 adad 939dffdf687d
    I remember this role as just making big arm motions and feeling Royal as fuck
  8. Russian queen
    5622e119 a3d8 44dd a584 aab09f39f1b1
    I didn't have to wear pointe shoes and about half the dance was me jumping on this guys shoulder. Awesome.
  9. Bonus round: ugly step sister, Cinderella
    2de40796 e10e 4515 bf77 eeb6c8d548c8
    This was the role I was born to play