STEVE MARTIN QUOTES I WOULD TATTOO ON MY BODY
Or just really love.
- •"How is it possible to miss a woman whom you kept at a distance, so that when she was gone you would not miss her?" -Shopgirl
- •"There are few takers for the quiet heart." - The Pleasure of My Company
- •"The self-prepared dinner is a great time killer for lonely people and as much time should be spent on it as possible." - Shopgirl
- •"She is nearing forty and not so easily forgiven as when her skin bloomed like roses." - An Object of Beauty
- •"The depression she battles is not the newly acquired symptom of a young woman now living in Los Angeles on her own. It was first set in the bow in Vermont, where she grew up, and fired as a companion arrow that has traveled with her ever since." - Shopgirl
- •"I said, 'Clarissa, you're a desirable girl; just sit quietly and you will resurrect.' But wait, I didn't say it. I only thought it." - The Pleasure of My Company