New Years Resolutions, '17
What you've already seen & what I'm adding
- •Get fit / drink water / eat healthierThis is always a cliche resolution. However, it's not a bad thing. Even if I only eventually will stray away from this goal, at least for a few months I am motivated enough to take care of myself.
- •Take care of my skinThanks, lady at Little Rock Sephora who introduced me to moisturizers a few days ago. It makes my skin feel extremely clean & I've found that, subconsciously, I've really been needing to do this with my skin for a long time. Wish me the best of luck as I hope to reduce my acne.
- •Wear less makeup (part of taking care of myself)I feel that the more I wear makeup, the more I not only forget what I actually look like, but I also think I break out more. I really want to take care of my skin this year.
- •Choose kindness over honestyThis isn't a goal to eliminate how I feel & to stuff my opinions away, or to lie consistently. This is a goal to stop me from unnecessarily always giving my opinion. It isn't needed and there's a chance that I probably have hurt others by doing so.
- •Learn moreput my phone away. Learn how to study better. Learn how to study, period.
- •Read moreI used to read so often. Now, I wish not even to read what books my English teacher gives us. I have so many books I've started but have yet to finish.
- •Stop spending money on food & makeupThat's all. I need more money.
- •Find new musicI often find myself re-listening to the same tunes. I want to find more music that makes me dance.
- •Be kind to myselfSimply, be kind to myself.
- •Write moreI've fallen very behind on my blog. Write as much as I can, & don't be scared to publish it.
- •Find comfort in changes.I'm graduating this year. I'm fearful of it.
- •Above all, trust God in all.I'm such a worrier. I need to put my faith in Him & realize that He's got control.