First 7 Programming Languages
Inspired by @charlie
- 1.HTMLAs in <HyperText Markup Language>, on Notepad.exe — high school.
- 2.C++AP Computer Science, learned many rules, was unable to apply them much — high school.
- 3.CSSIt wasn't love at first style attribute, but was years before I truly understood most Cascading Style Sheet rules — early college.
- 4.ProcessingJava but more fun, and everything was visual. First time doing graphical programming, realizing computers can draw for you — early college.
- 5.ActionScript 3Remember when Flash was cool? My first heavy dose of Object Oriented Programming and functions as objects — late college.
- 6.PHPI remember writing a lot of weird Pre-Hypertext Processor code, in a stream-of-consciousness manner — late college.