Already on li.st? Open in app.
Nothing fun here folks
- •Large oceanic waves that could take me out
- •Great white sharks that could rip me apart
- •Being buried alive or trapped in a confined space
Starting from the bottom of the cup to the top / layer by layer
- •Medium sized cup
- •Cut strawberries
- •Madagascar Vanilla
I'm always researching through EWG low allergy/non-hazardous products for my body, and then I love experimenting with these products to see if they actually do the job. Yes, toxic free is great, but I also don't want to smell like I live in a tree.
- •I love Dr. Bronner's soap. I bought a pump so it's easy to use and squirt on my hand, I then wash my whole body with this. Peppermint is my favorite because it gives my body that 'oh so fresh feeling'.
- •So don't make fun, but Kristin Cavallari actually mentioned this brand in something I read - but my sisters did as well, so then it's ok. Ok ok, I loved Laguna Beach too people, no hate. Anyway, this facial scrub looks like it was extracted from the Dead Sea. I typically have dry skin, but not anymore! Thanks to this 👍🏻.
- •I love 100% Pure products. Their argan oil moisturizer with SPF comes in beautiful packaging as well - which I think is important. So this is great for both moisturizing and to protect you from the sun.
I grew up enjoying the divine chocolates of See's, and every birthday and Christmas, I am gifted most of my favorites. Here is a list of my must-haves in order to reach maximum pleasure on my palate.
- •Butterscotch Square
- •Scotch Kiss