CURRENT TOXIN-FREE BEAUTY PRODUCTS I LOVE
I'm always researching through EWG low allergy/non-hazardous products for my body, and then I love experimenting with these products to see if they actually do the job. Yes, toxic free is great, but I also don't want to smell like I live in a tree.
- •I love Dr. Bronner's soap. I bought a pump so it's easy to use and squirt on my hand, I then wash my whole body with this. Peppermint is my favorite because it gives my body that 'oh so fresh feeling'.
- •So don't make fun, but Kristin Cavallari actually mentioned this brand in something I read - but my sisters did as well, so then it's ok. Ok ok, I loved Laguna Beach too people, no hate. Anyway, this facial scrub looks like it was extracted from the Dead Sea. I typically have dry skin, but not anymore! Thanks to this 👍🏻.
- •I love 100% Pure products. Their argan oil moisturizer with SPF comes in beautiful packaging as well - which I think is important. So this is great for both moisturizing and to protect you from the sun.
- •I have done a lot of research on mascara, well, because your eyes are important. I recently bought the Honest company one, and I was watching The Walking Dead when we all thought Glenn died, all of a sudden- my eyes were burning! Bye Felicia to Alba's product and hello Ecco Bella. Love it. (100% Pure Mascara is a close second)
- •Ok, so this might make me smell like, well like I need deodorant, so I recommend this if you don't have a busy day and aren't seeing too many people. I think deodorant can be harsh - so this is a great alternative to low energy days. It smells great and I love that it's a spray.
- •When my nails are unpolished, I do whatever I can to just hide my chipped, picked at, short nails. And most of the time, I don't have time to get my nails done - so this toxic free nail polish is great. It is a light peachy pink, not too loud - applies smoothly, love it.
- •This product is great. I spray when my hair is damp, and it instantly becomes shiny and smooth. It's also vegan and paraben free. Love it.