Thoughts I had while driving North to South for my first big move
From Boston to Atlanta.
- •Driving a 12' foot box truck is terrifying. And this is coming from someone who has done a lot of questionable things behind a wheelI should write another list about all of those instances
- •People need to understand that when you are coming onto a highway YOU YIELD TO THOSE ALREADY ON THE HIGHWAYC'mon, Drivers Ed 101
- •How long can I play Kanye before my mom asks me to play "anything but this"Answer: roughly 27 seconds into Graduation
- •This is a long drive, I hope my cat is ok.More importantly I hope she isn't using this time to plot her revenge.
- •Should I be crying?I'm an anxious cryer, not a sad one. I always feel slightly cold/robotic when I know I'm in situations where normal people would shed a tear and I've got nothing
- •Why didn't I pack more beef jerky?This is not a thought unique to this scenario
- •How many miles left??Two minutes later: Ok, but NOW how many miles left?