Top 5 TV Series
- •Game of ThronesThis isn't a big surprise to most people, but for you idiots that don't watch it for some ungodly reason...you are honestly missing out on the best thing that has ever been on television.
- •GrimmNeeds more attention in my opinion. So unique it blows my mind, inspired by the Grimm fairytales. Truly amazing characters that you really get invested to, sometimes wanting to kill them lol.
- •RiverdaleHoly crap, this is drama galore. Based on the Archie Comics, the characters have their own individualities that make them so likable, and you get to fall in love with their personalities. I would say I am a lot like veronica, and my best friend (shoutout to lauren♡) is soo much like betty. We have the perfect tv friendship. It's amazing.
- •The Vampire DiariesI have only started this show, eventhough its been out for years and I can't believe I haven't started it sooner, because its brilliant. With twilight, I love everything supernatural, so pretty boy vampires, werewolves and witches is everything I could ask for.
- •Once Upon A TimeThis show, again, is very unique and shows the backstories of the human versions of fairytale characters, but with amazing plot twists to the story which absolutely blows the human mind, since we're so used to the classic characters and knowing which ones are good or evil. Also, feminism at its finest in this show. Girl power!