Halloween Costumes: A Personal History
- 1.Strawberry Shortcake.x3. We were going to get the most out of that investment.
- 2.Ghost.Sheet, Sharpie, Scissors.
- 3.Stop Sign.Poster board art at its finest. Complete with grassy shoulder and match box cars at my feet.
- 4.Baby Jane.As in "What Ever Happened To...?". I had a horror movie phase.
- 5.Dead Bridesmaid.Zombie before zombies were cool. Adaptive reuse of sister's bridesmaid dress.
- 6.Hockey Player.I also had a hockey phase. In my Dallas Drake Red Wings jersey.
- 7.Hugh Hefner.More comfortable than the sexy pumpkin option.
- 9.Fallen Angel.Uninspired, part deux. To reuse the devil horns.
- 10.Dawn from Welcome To The Dollhouse.Leave me alone, Weiner dog.
- 11.Ladybug.Red dress, black felt, antenna.
- 12.Teller at the Spank Bank.Crowd favorite.
- 13.Megan from Bridesmaids.Tied with Spank Bank for most fun. Is that a bear sandwich?
- 14.Adele.Grammys in tow. Another bridesmaid dress reuse.