What Book Shaped Your Childhood?
Inspired by @washingtonpost
- •Ruby HollerOh my goodness I loved this book so much. Old people raising preteens, man. Gets me every time.
- •From The Mixed-Up Files of Mr. Basil E. FrankweilerI still want to live in the Met.
- •Because of Winn-Dixie/Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane/anything by Kate DiCamilloKate DiCamillo is a goddess.
- •Pictures of Hollis WoodsStill makes me tear up just thinking of it.
- •Chasing The Falconers (series)My first and only obsession with being a criminal on the run as an 11-year-old.
- •Little House on the Prairie: Louisa May Alcott.I wanted nothing more than to be a girl living in a hillside home. In hindsight, I'm really happy I'm not.