Already on li.st? Open in app.
Whatever, I'm a little phasey, so sue me...
- •Jogging in Central Park"Well yeah I mean it does take me a full hour on the subway to get there from my house but it's totally worth it because the park is so beautiful and there are just some really great trails. It's also just such a New York thing to do, you know?? " - obsession length: 1.5 jogs
- •Everyone at my new job went to Ivy League schools and they've all like interned at the White House and can speak 6 languages and started nonprofits in middle school, etc etc. So I decided to combat my feelings of crippling inferiority by stalking every semi-accomplished person I know and basically copying their LinkedIn profiles. I also added some "buzzwords." Length of obsession: long enough to remember that LinkedIn notifies you EVERY TIME someone (me) views (stalks) your profile.......
- •BitmojiA writer for the New York Times wrote a piece about her love of bitmojis last week. I had never even heard of them, and I had a whirlwind love affair with the app. I legit texted like 15 people and told them they had to get this app because I had this beautiful vision of all of us only communicating via bitmoji. Only 2 people responded. Obsession length: maybe like 3 days? Then I realized I actually kind of hate bitmojis?
Not all naps are created equal
- •The accidental couch napBest when watching a tv show or movie that you've already seen.
- •The intentional couch napIn a sunny living room - no one else is in the room when you start the nap but then there are like 4 people talking/milling around in the room when you wake up and you are genuinely happy to see them bc you just had such a great nap. This is my favorite kind of nap.
- •The bed nap.This is a serious, no-fucking-around kind of nap. You only got 2 hours of sleep last night and you have to go out for your friends birthday in like 4 hours and you physically need sleep or your body will shut down.
Flavored coffee is bullshit bc "coffee is the flavor" -John O'Keefe
- •Starbucks AmericanoWith half and half.
- •Starbucks light coffee frappaccinoThe only frappaccino I will drink and I only get it when it's hot outside. I think it's a v under appreciated Starbucks menu item/hidden gem.
- •McDonalds coffee with two cremesSurprisingly good. Reminds me of my grandpa. Plus I just love going to McDonald's and only ordering coffee.