Flavored coffee is bullshit bc "coffee is the flavor" -John O'Keefe
- •Starbucks AmericanoWith half and half.
- •Starbucks light coffee frappaccinoThe only frappaccino I will drink and I only get it when it's hot outside. I think it's a v under appreciated Starbucks menu item/hidden gem.
- •McDonalds coffee with two cremesSurprisingly good. Reminds me of my grandpa. Plus I just love going to McDonald's and only ordering coffee.
- •Brewed coffee at my parents house.It's so much better than brewed coffee I make myself? Also it must be served with 2% milk that has been heated up in the microwave and you pour enough milk in to make it the "right color."
- •Lattes from small coffee shopsIn a mug with a foam leaf on top. Sometimes instagrammed bc it's hard not to.
- •"A cup of coff" from Deirdre's houseMade by the fancy nesspresso machine, usually at like 9:30 pm before we go out OR as a way to refuel for 5 more hours of watching 1D videos on YouTube.
- •A cup of "Jamaican me crazy" blend at my friend Carolyn's lake house in okobojiThe only flavored coffee I will ever consume. MUST be served with whipped creme.
- •Diner coffeeMust be in a traditional diner mug. The mug never gets more than half empty bc the waitress keeps "topping you off."
- •Pretty much any coffee at 2:30 pm M-F
- •NEVER coffee from a kuerig or "k-cup"