Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •When someone wants to ask me something but instead ask the person I'm with and have them answer for meThat was hard for me to explain but example: "What's her name again?" when they could have asked me DIRECTLY. ugh.
- •When I can't talk about myself to a friend without them interrupting and then making it about themCan a bitch vent? Sheesh
- •Sign Language
- •The difference between Catholicism & Christianity
- •What happened with Rihanna and her accountant
- •How ravens were used to send messages
- •My dogs
- •My car
- •The variety of different food
- •Groups bigger than 3 are literally the worst
- •There's always the passive one, the one good with maps, and the decision maker.I'm a mix between passive/decision maker
- •That one person who gets on your last nerve by the end of the trip
- •"If you like Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand then you'd like this."Dude in Amsterdam
- •"Why didn't you go out with us last night?"
- •"Wear flats. You're tall enough already."
- •"No, because..."No is sufficient.
- •"Sorry."Unless I mean it.
- •American Horror Story (Hotel, Roanoke)
- •How to Get Away With MurderS1E8