FIRST TRIP TO WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER ANXIETIES
We're going tomorrow and I'm nervous because of the following:
- •What if upon entering the park I have a complete emotional breakdown and start crying uncontrollably in front of hundreds of people?
- •What if I realize I know more about Harry Potter than the people who work there and then I begin to distrust them?
- •What if I get into an argument with some neckbearded weirdo while in line for a ride and I end up punching him and get kicked out of the park?
- •What if I murder my entire family because none of them have read the books and they're going to spend the whole day asking me questions?
- •What if I die alone and single because these are real and genuine concerns that I, a 26 year old adult, have?