HIGHLIGHTS OF YESTERDAY
Sorry this took me so long, Beej! @bjnovak
- 1.Slept inI had to be up at 6 every day this week and I slept in yesterday until 11 and didn't get out of bed until 12. Heaven. Lazy, lazy heaven.
- 2.Talked to Michigan friends for over an hour and a halfWhen I moved to LA, my friends and I made a pledge to talk on the phone as much as possible. That was 3 years ago and it's safe to say we've talked 5 days a week every week since then. It's helped that we've all been unemployed at some point so our schedules are wide open.
- 3.Had the perfect salad for lunch.Chicken, beets, cucumber, tomatoes, green peppers, edamame with wasabi dressing.
- 4.Point Break Live!I bought my friend, Chris, tickets to Point Break Live! for his birthday. It's a live re-enactment of the movie Point Break and it's genius. They pull the Johnny Utah character (Keanu Reeves) from the audience so most of the time homeboy has no idea what he's doing. A brilliant depiction of Keanu himself. They also spray you with water and fake blood so you have to wear a poncho the whole time. Cannot recommend enough.
- 5.Watched Poltergeist for the first timeUber creepy. Definitely stands the test of time. Spoiler alert: VERY relieved that the dog survives.