I CAN'T HIDE MY ENTHUSIASM FOR
A much more positive list than my "Things I Can't Bring Myself to Care About". Thanks @ChrisK !!
- •DrakeI mean...
- •The documentary "Filmage"About the band "The Descendents". I want to say more but fear I will run out of characters. I only learned about them 8 months ago, but they have quickly become one of my favorite bands. Arguably without them we would not have Blink-182 or any post 80s pop-punk bands.
- •Sulfate free shampoos and conditionersSulfates strip hair of their natural oils and are just plain no good. I have naturally wavy/curly hair and if I use any shampoos or conditioners with sulfates, they turn my hair into straw and my curls disappear. It's a limiting transition but one that is totally worth it! Every girl should try it for at least a month!
- •My not-blood-related-but-calls-me-Aunt Hollis "nephew".He lives in San Diego and I am OBSESSED with him. After I left him last time, he apparently woke up asking "where's Aunt 'Ollis?" I MEAN COME ON.
- •RuPaul's Drag RaceThis is my first season watching and I am a grade A moron for never starting it sooner.
- •Last Week TonightI would marry John Oliver, name my first born "John Oliver", my second born "Last Week", and my third born "Tonight".
- •iPhone 6I had a 4s and just upgraded and the change has made me stare at my phone for 300% longer!
- •Pinot NoirRevenge can be spectacu-lar.