MOVIES I GREATLY UNDERESTIMATED
- •She's the ManI thought it was going to be really dumb and tropey but it's just flat out delightful.
- •TombstoneMy ex-boyfriend INSISTED we watch this one night and I think I actually said "I'll watch it but I won't like it!" I cried very hard at the end.
- •A Knight's TaleTHIS MOVIE. It has no business being as good as it is.
- •22 Jump StreetJust blissfully self-aware of what it was.
- •Guardians of the GalaxyI had HIGH expectations going into this and it exceeded all of them. One of like 4 movies to make me feel genuinely warm and fuzzy inside.
- •Penguins of MadagascarI watched this when I babysat my nephew and it's NOT BAD. I laughed out loud like twice.
- •About TimeI saw this alone on a Sunday afternoon and cried big fat tears in the theater. Another one of the 4 movies to make me feel warm and fuzzy.
- •AtonementThe trailers made this movie seem totally lame when, in reality, it's so good and sad.Suggested by @rebeccaruss